Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Purpose of this Blog

My passion is creation.  One outlet for that passion is in writing.  For years I have written as a means of expression.  Mostly I write short story because of my love of the intrigue of a good story.  I also write thoughts and ideas, essays, and articles.  For the most part my writing is seen by few.  It's not that I consider it private or personal, I simply have not had an audience, nor have I gone out of my way to make it available.   This blog will serve as my form of publication.  I am now making my work public.  I will post some older work as well as new pieces that are written with the specific end of posting here.  I look forward to the practice I will get not only by writing more frequently but for an audience as well.  I look forward to any input from those of you who read my work and want to comment.

Welcome and thanks for reading.

No comments: